B.Sc Nursing Admissions
Offline Application Mode
- Students currently can apply through offline mode. However students residing far away can make an request to the college for admission by contacting the admissions office.
Offline Application steps
- Download the application forms from our website.
- Fill up the required details.
- Make DD for the application fee in favour of the Trust
- Submit the application with required documents and the DD in person to the admissions office at the college or our regional centres.
- Once the application fee is paid you will get a reference number which you will need for all future transactions including paying your tuition fee online when selected.
After submission of the application form the candidates are required to report to the college with the following original certificates for admission in the course concerned
- Transfer Certificate
- S.S.L.C mark Sheet
- +2 or equivalent mark sheet
- Community Certificate
- Conduct Certificate from the Institution last studied
- Income Certificate
- Nativity Certificate
- Stamp Size Photo – 2 Nos & Passport Size Photo
- Allotment card for counselling candidates
- Medical fitness certificate issued by registered practitioner
- First Graduate certificate (If Applicable)
DOWNLOAD APPLICATION FORM
Students can download the application form by clicking the below button.
Send the filled application form to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it at the Admissions office, Alagappa College for Nursing, Karaikudi – 630003